If you’ve got a spectacular light display at your home this winter, we want to see it.
Send us pictures of your National Lampoon-style lit-up homes, nativity scenes or North Pole playlands for a chance to be featured in an online gallery, and be added to this list.
Email the address and at least one photo (bonus points for video) to email@example.com with “Christmas lights” in the subject line.
We’ve had a few submissions, but we want to see them all! Here’s what you’ve told us about so far:
(Click on each pin for details and photos. Or scroll down for a written list.)
• 13167 Inverness Pl. – Families will love the sight of this home with beautiful icicle lights lining house peaks. You’ll see some of your favourite inflatable characters including Santa, Frosty, Mickey, Minnie, Olaf, The Child, Minions, Grinch, Elf of the Shelf, penguins, nutcracker, and much more! House is located in a cul-de-sac off of Queen Mary Blvd. (near 90th Ave + 132nd St). Display may go dark during inclement weather to protect inflatables.
• 16468 104 Ave. – The Christmas season is just about here and we are ready to light up our neighborhood with an even larger display with more lights and more lawn decorations. We are having a light-up party outside our house this Saturday Nov. 27 @ 7:45 p.m. with the lights turning on at 8 p.m. sharp.
• 7870 143A St. – Following in their family’s footsteps, the Petersons are following suit with a brightly decorated home.
• 8421 Spenser Pl.
• 17022 62 Ave. – This Cloverdale house is once again collecting donations for the Surrey Food Bank.
• 19367 62A Ave. – The Wish Upon A Star light display is back this year with all donations going to BC Children’s Hospital. This is their fourth year at this location. There is also a COVID-friendly area for pictures with Santa, as well as hot chocolate every evening and popcorn on the weekends by donation. Online donations can be made at bcchf.ca/wishuponastar. The lights will be on display nightly from Nov. 27 between 4 and 11 p.m until New Years Day at midnight.
• 15175 62A Ave. – This row of townhouses does a fantastic job of lighting up the street every year. Last year, the City of Surrey stopped by with a drone for an aerial shot.
• 9136 118 St. – The Gill residence is lit up nightly from 5 to 10 p.m.
• 11423 Heath Cres. – The Bihal residence in Delta is lit up for the season. Here’s a video of the display: youtube.com/watch?v=3eaF0DurKEo