White Rock Recreation and Culture is excited to welcome you back with a modified selection of programs and activities this fall.
Register now on line at www.whiterockcity.ca/register or call 604-541-2199. There is no in person registration as facilities will still be closed. Please be sure to check out the fall recreation guide at www.whiterockcity/register.
• Just a reminder that if you haven’t already done so, please create an account using your email address in our new registration system by going online at www.whiterockcity/register. If you need assistance there in an online tutorial video to view or call 604-541-2199.
• Pre-registration is required for all programs and activities (no drop-in) and all will follow strict health and safety guidelines as set out by the Provincial Health Officer, WorksafeBC and Fraser Health. It is important to note that all White Rock Recreation and Culture facilities will be open to registered participants only. If you need to reach us, please contact us during customer service hours Monday-Friday, 8;30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at 604-541-2199.
• Remember, if you prefer to exercise from the comfort and safety or your own home, White Rock Recreation and Culture has a selection of 30-minute online fitness and yoga classes led by our own fabulous instructors. Check out www.whiterockcity.ca/onlinerecreation for free classes including Zumba Gold Chair, Yoga for Seniors, Bodyworks 50+ and Balance Class 65+. Stay tuned for more videos in October.
• Silver Blades 50+ skates are returning the week of Oct. 12. Skates are Wednesday/Fridays 11:15a.m.to 11:45 a.m. You will be required to pre-register for the skating session you wish to attend. Registration will open up one week prior to each skate session. Register at www.whiterockcity.ca/register or call 604-541-2199.
• For a complete listing of community resources available to seniors on the City of White Rock Website please check out www.whiterockcity.ca/seniors
The Kent Street Activity Centre located at 1475 Kent St. is open to persons 55 years of age or better. The Centre is temporarily closed to the public to protect against the spread of COVID-19. For updates about the City of White Rock Facilities and programs, visit whiterockcity.ca/COVID19 or call the City of White Rock at 604-541-2100.