In theatres this week…
– Million Dollar Arm, starring Jon Hamm as a sports agent who heads to India in search of Major League Baseball’s next great pitcher. (Also stars Lake Bell.)
– Godzilla, starring Bryan Cranston and Aaron Taylor Johnson. You probably already know it’s about a monster that railroads a city.
– Young and Beautiful, starring Marine Vacth as Isabelle, a privileged 17-year-old girl who enters into a new career as a high-society prostitute.
- Million Dollar Arm was executive produced by Bill Simmons, a columnist for ESPN and the editor-in-chief of Grantland.com.
Below, Hamm speaks with Simmonds on the latter’s webcast, The B.S. Report:
- Hype continues to rise for the film version of John Green’s novel, The Fault In Our Stars, with Shailene Woodley (Divergent) playing the lead role.
The movie is scheduled for theatres on June 4, 2014:
- Building of North America’s booming (boomed?) obsession with food trucks, already in theatres is Chef, starring Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., and Scarlett Johansson.
Click the link above, and read how the movie and Favreau built inspiration for the movie and educated themselves with the help of Roy Choi, the wizard behind L.A.’s crazy popular Kogi food truck.