What if you could take some of the most uncomfortable elements of buying a car completely out of the picture? The unwanted haggling, the high-pressure sales, the upselling … what would that experience look like then?
Chances are it would look a lot like White Rock’s Murray Hyundai.
With the numerous 5-star reviews behind their name, it comes as no surprise that Murray Hyundai has earned accolades like the prestigious Consumer Choice Award. But it’s telling that their attention to the customer experience also helps them sell more vehicles. In fact, the local dealership recently brought home its fourth Hyundai President’s Award of Merit!
“With our up-front pricing and no-pressure philosophy, people feel comfortable shopping for their vehicle with us, and that shows,” says general manager Cedric Gagne. “That’s why we regularly earn this kind of recognition.”
So if you’re in the market for new wheels, here a few things to look for:
- Best Price Guaranteed. “You get our best price up front,” Gagne notes. With the Fair Market Pricing Promise, you know going in that there’s no need to negotiate and you can focus on selecting the right ride for you.
- Peace of Mind. Boasting an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Murray Hyundai vehicles offer a full mechanical inspection, 30-day exchange policy and a comprehensive warranty coverage, meaning buyer’s remorse is a thing of the past.
- Customer-first philosophy. That philosophy extends far beyond the showroom floor, to the parts, service and finance departments too. “It’s not only one part of the experience. People recognize that we’re a good place to do business, and that’s why they buy from us for the second, third and fourth times,” Gagne says.
- Recognized Service. In addition to the Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence, other recognition has included: South Surrey and White Rock Chamber of Commerce’s 2016 Business Excellence Award – Best Used Car Dealer; Autotrader – Dealer of the Year Award (2017); Reviewsii Dealer of the Year BC (2017); and Hyundai Signature Certification (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Support for community. With their customer track record, it comes as little surprise that Murray’s efforts reach deep into the local community, too. From the Peace Arch Hospital Auxiliary and Semiahmoo Rotary Club to the Diwali Festival of Lights White Rock and Peace Arch Curling Club, they get around! This December, not only are they collecting food bank donations on-site, but everyone who buys a car this month receives a $50 in-store credit when they bring in at least five non-perishable items for the local food bank.
Murray Hyundai White Rock sells new Hyundai models, plus used cars and trucks with a commitment to providing a superior sales and service experience. Stop by at 3150 King George Blvd. or visit online at murrayhyundaiwhiterock.com.