If you’re finding the family home a little roomy, but aren’t ready to move into a typical condominium building, a great option may be waiting for you not far away in Langley City.
If you’re searching for something out of the ordinary, a luxury residence with neighbours who also appreciate the finer things in life, the coming Legacy on Park Avenue could be a great fit, whether you’re downsizing or moving up.
Join an exclusive neighbourhood
With floor-to-ceiling, energy-efficient German windows; state-of-the-art cross-laminated timber that allows for spacious, curved balconies up to 53 feet long; high-quality engineered hardwood floors; extra-wide doors and hallways and more, you’ll truly be living in luxury, Gauer notes.
“This residence is ideal for sophisticated owners who want something special. It really is a different concept than anything else out there and people will feel proud to live here.”
Here are some other luxury features and amenities you’ll find:
- Room for entertaining With 69 two- and three-bedroom, single-level homes ranging from 1,180 to 1,682 square feet – including some with a den – you’ll have room for welcoming local friends and out-of-town guests.
- Quiet comfort in all seasons Using an energy-efficient heat pump system located on the roof rather than in your suite or balcony, the building provides climate-controlled comfort all year round.
- Smaller carbon footprint The sustainable construction materials are both eco-conscious and help reduce the transfer of heat and noise, and give the building improved seismic resilience over concrete. Electric car charging stations further add to the eco-friendly features.
- Feel like a five-star hotel guest Palm trees will surround the glass-and-steel porte cochere, which leads to a two-storey lobby and concierge area unlike any other in the city. A grand lounge accompanied by a fireplace, catering kitchen and state-of-the-art fitness centre will also be available.
- Built to last Legacy’s use of aluminum, superior clip-on German tiling and glass – protecting the building from the elements – is designed to minimize building maintenance while exceeding today’s design standards.
With its level of quality, features like mountain, sunrise and sunset views from the top three floors, and a convenient location near walking trails, parks, restaurants, wineries and the Timms Recreation Centre – and even a potential Skytrain terminal – Legacy will attract residents rather than investors, Gauer says.
No pre-sales period planned