An open letter to White Rock mayor and council.
I am disturbed by what I have recently read about the White Rock mayor and council.
I would have preferred to have read that the mayor and council are focused on the better management of our fair City by the Sea by addressing the following issues:
1. Implementing the council-approved policy of the Storm Water Management Plan
2. Implementing the council-approved policy of the Environmental Strategic Plan
3. Implementing the council-approved policy of the Climate Action Plan
4. Reversing the previous council’s illegal creation of a dog park in a Provincial Wildlife Management Area
5. Addressing the unauthorized pumping of storm water onto private lands when the storm sewers are over capacity.
These are some of the important matters I believe the voters of White Rock would appreciate council attending to.
Thank you for your time and attention to these important issues.
Andrew Schulz, White Rock