LETTERS: They have our money to burn

Editor:

We were having lunch at Montana’s at Morgan Crossing last Sunday.

Editor:

We were having lunch at Montana’s at Morgan Crossing last Sunday.

When we arrived, the staff were all out trying to douse a fire on the boulevard. It was started by someone throwing a cigarette out of a car window.

This was the third fire they have put out in the past two weeks.

The fire department had to be called because the fire gets buried in the mulch and tends to smoulder.

This is an expensive proposition for the fire department.

When will smokers learn that lighted cigarettes cause fires?

James Meyers, Surrey

 

 

Be Among The First To Know

Create a free account today, and start receiving free newsletters.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up