Put on your favourite T-shirt.
The Celtic Fest returns to the Surrey Museum on March 18 from 1-4 p.m.
The free, all-ages event features crafts for kids such as Loch Ness Monster puppets and shamrock, tartan and sheep crafts.
Families can also explore the Kids Gallery and search for coins in a scavenger hunt.
Afternoon performances include:
· 1:40 p.m. – Accordion by Allan Barnett
· 2:10 p.m. – Small Potatoes with Sasha and Gerry
· 3:00 p.m. – Steele School of Irish Dance
· 3:20 p.m. – Heather Jolley Highland Dancers
· 3:45 p.m. – Bagpipes with Kyle Banta
Other events include bagpipe demonstrations, calligraphy instruction and lectures by the Surrey Archives at the museum theatre at 1 p.m. (Surrey’s early Irish connections) and 2:40 p.m. (Brendan Flynn will talk about the Ireland Canada Monument).
The Surrey Museum is located at 17710 56A Ave.