Does the new year have you dreaming of a new you – your best you?
A new hairstyle, healthier, younger-looking skin or sensational (and time-saving!) microbladed brows can all go a long way to shedding a look you no longer love.
But putting your best face forward also means finding the right team to help you do it. That means knowledge, experience and a little inspired vision, too.
“We really want our clients to feel comfortable so we take the time to ensure they’re selecting the right treatment – both for their goals and for their unique skin and hair needs,” explains Raj Randhawa, who has been serving the South Surrey and White Rock communities for more than 20 years from her Uptown Salon and Spa.
Joining Raj are two additional aestheticians and two talented stylists, who all invite clients to experience their new, beautifully appointed location on 156th Street.
Here’s their recommendations for creating your new look and style!
- Refreshed skin – Few things bring renewed confidence like bright, healthy, younger-looking skin. Recognizing that everything from nutrition to pollution can take their toll, the OxyGeno 3-in-1 Super Facial exfoliates and oxygenates your skin before infusing it with nutrients, vitamins and selected active ingredients that nourish the skin and promote healthier and smoother complexion, Raj explains. Alternatively, relax and rejuvenate with a facial custom-designed for you. For visible signs of premature aging, such as sun damage, brown spots, visible veins and discolouration, Venus Versa Photofacial’s IPL technology corrects skin imperfections without damaging surrounding tissue. The treatment is also effective for skin tightening and resurfacing, fine lines, rosacea and acne, while collagen induction therapy, or microneedling, stimulates cell proliferation and new collagen formation for a more youthful appearance.
- Hair removal, without the work – Smooth, soft skin without constant shaving? It is possible with the exciting new Alma Soprano ICE laser hair removal that uses diode laser technology to remove unwanted hair more effectively and with little discomfort. And this new year gift to yourself also brings the added benefit of time … time saved from now unnecessary shaving and waxing sessions!
- Stow the tweezers – Speaking of stylish time-savers, how about a beautiful brow that lasts? With microblading, you’ll work with your skilled Uptown aesthetician to select an eyebrow shade and shape to suit your colouring and facial structure. And don’t forget to ask about their brand new lip tattoo!
- Target trouble spots – Venus Versa Body Contouring and cellulite reduction treatments help naturally increase collagen and elastin fibres while shrinking the volume of fat cells. The result? A more sculpted, slimmer-looking body, tighter-looking skin and cellulite that almost disappears.
- Show your style – Nothing has you feeling fabulous quite like a sensational new hairstyle. Working with a philosophy of total haircare, your Uptown Salon stylists will help you create – and re-create at home – a style that reflects your personality. They only use natural, paraben-free products that aren’t tested on animals, and since they’re also a Green Circle Salon, they help keep both you and the planet looking beautiful.
“Regardless of the service selected, we really focus on customizing each treatment for our clients – here in the salon, but also in the self-care they can continue at home,” Raj says, pointing to sought-after new lines including Anteage MD and iS Clinical, offering technologically advanced treatments. “Nothing makes me happier than seeing clients thrilled with the results that come from working with our talented team.”
Learn more about creating your fresh new outlook at uptownsalonandspa.ca, where you can also book online, or call