Dr. Therusha Naidoo qualified as a medical doctor in South Africa in 2005 and began practising in Canada in 2009. In 2011, after attending multiple aesthetic training courses, she concluded that this was a field that she wanted to explore further; the patient interaction and positive outcomes was a source of fulfillment to her. In 2014 she opened her own General and Aesthetics Practice in Regina, Saskatchewan. A few years later she obtained a Masters in Aesthetics from the University of Cordoba in Spain, granting both her and her patients a new perspective on life and on Aesthetics.
In 2019, Dr. Naidoo moved to beautiful British Columbia. Growing up on the east coast of South Africa, her natural instinct was to be near the ocean and the healing energy that she believes both the sea, and the sun, affords.
In January 2021, Dr. Naidoo opened her own General Practice, Marabella Medical Clinic, and is able to offer her Aesthetic services at Finer Points Medical Aesthetics, both, at her clinic location in South Surrey.
Dr. Naidoo is able to improve many aesthetic concerns, combining her expertise and practicality with new technology. She remains up to date on the latest trends and continues to attend online aesthetic seminars, in the wake of the pandemic:
- Wrinkles, fine lines and volume deficiencies, using Botox/Dysport and Hyaluronic acid fillers
- Skin tightening, resurfacing and overall skin rejuvenation
- Hyperpigmentation including sun/age spots and redness associated with rosacea
- Spider veins
- Acne and acne scarring
- Hair loss
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Excess fat in the chin area
Finer Points Medical Aesthetics is equipped with advanced technology for non-invasive, effective treatments:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): “Platelets are a part of your blood that contain numerous growth factors, so with PRP we collect your own blood and take advantage of the regenerative properties that help with hair loss and skin rejuvenation and scarring. I have, over the years, observed tremendous improvements in tone and texture and overall skin quality. My patients are extremely happy with their results. I continue to use the Eclipse PRP and micro needling system, which I have found delivers optimal results for my patients,” Dr. Naidoo says.
- Laser and/or radio-frequency based treatments using ELOS technology: “ELOS combines radio frequency and optical energy, which allows for deeper penetration and a safer overall treatment,” Dr. Naidoo says. “Not all laser technology is equal.” She supports this thinking by using Syneron ELOS technology in her office.
- Finer Points offers physician-grade skin care, including Vivierskin, Skin Medica and Latisse. Dr. Naidoo believes that correct and prescription-grade skin care ingredients play a vital role in skin quality and in delaying the signs of aging. She herself uses a physician, skin care range and has found a tremendous improvement in her skin over the last 10 years.
Visit Dr. Naidoo at Finer Points Medical Aesthetics, 2099 152nd St. in Surrey. Masks and appointments are mandatory during the pandemic, but making an appointment is easy! Call or text 778-535-7328, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Zoom consultations are being offered free, for now, in view of the pandemic.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. After hour appointments are accommodated, with prior arrangement.